Friday, September 2, 2011

Despite lack of funding Corbett Harrison continues to share his lessons with us. Enjoy:}

...sharing thoughtful, mentor text-inspired lessons your students will love!

A message to all members of Writing Lesson of the Month Network

Hello, teachers and writers,

Even though school (for me) starts in late August, I always consider September 1 to be our official first day of real learning.  By 9/1 the paperwork is out of the way, we've done some get-to-know-you activities, and schedules have been adjusted and re-adjusted.  September 1st begins my introduction to writer's notebooks and writer's workshop.

The writing lesson and writer's notebook prompt of the month (posted here:  http://www.unr.edu/educ/nnwp/Mini_Lesson_of_the_Month_Club.html)  are ready to roll.  I hope you get as much use out of them as I plan to this year.

Mostly though, I hope your September 1st is a rewarding day for you and your writers!

--Corbett Harrison, WritingFix Webmaster
Visit Writing Lesson of the Month Network at: http://writinglesson.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

No comments: