Monday, April 15, 2013

Corbett Harrisson posts his April Fool's 6 + 1 Traits April Lesson. Enjoy:}


Crazy day of April Fool's pranks from my kiddos.  You?  At one point, I went next door to pick up a print-out and came back to find all my desks upside-down and the kids giggling.  Gotta love 12-year-old humor once a year, I guess.
I just posted the Writing Lesson of the Month and the Writer's Notebook Prompt of the Month at my website.  I hope you enjoy them.
  • Lesson of the Month:  Song Parodies  My kids love to write new lyrics to familiar tunes.  Here is my complete lesson on that idea!
  • Writer's Notebook Prompt of the Month:  Inventing Collecting Nouns  This is actually a game my wife and I play in the car that became a page in my writer's notebook.  Enjoy!
  • Remember, all past lessons (seven years' worth!) can be accessed any time at the archive at my website!
Thanks for all your kind words about our completed set of PowerPoint Sacred Writing Time Slides.  It's an honor to send a monthly lesson out to all of you wonderful educators out there.
--Corbett & Dena Harrison (http://corbettharrrison.com)
Visit Writing Lesson of the Month Network at: http://writinglesson.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
Bookmark and Share

No comments: