- Read our philosophy and enjoy our complimentary Writer's Notebook Resources at Always Write!
- Build a Sacred Writing Time Routine -- five, ten, or fifteen minutes a day can completely change your students' attitudes about the act of writing--especially if you participate too!
Seasoned Writer's Notebook Teachers?
- Have your students create original writer's notebook metaphors and share your best with us!
- Celebrate words while teaching your students interesting new written structures to add to their notebooks.
- Assign students the responsibility of creating SWT slides for the rest of the class. (Hint: they love to create the slide of the day for their own birthdays!)